Dry-aged beef fillet coupled with Truffle Butter and Pickled Cucumbers is considered a pure delight for every meat enthusiast. It is not common to have this high-quality meat every day, that is why meat-lovers give utmost importance to the meat while enjoying it.
The perfect experience can be achieved with good meat, refined and paired with the best ingredients, in this case a little Fleur del Sel and pepper, Truffle Butter and Pickled Cucumbers.
This recipe serves 4 people. Difficulty: Easy
What do you need?
- You would need 4 cuts of 200-gram pieces Dry Aged Beef Fillet
- Fleur de Sel
- 30 grams of Truffles
- 100 grams of small pickled cucumbers
- 150 grams of fresh butter
- For the truffle butter, trim the truffle finely and chop the truffle slices with the knife.
- Place the butter on a plate, add truffles under the butter, mix well and add some Fleur de Sel, mixing well. Let the butter cool for 24 hours
- Heat the grill, grill the meat medium / medium rare. Leave the fillets to rest for 3 minutes, preferably in aluminum foil then finely chop the fillets, adding the truffle butter.
- Season with some fresh pepper, serving with the pickled cucumbers.
Serve and enjoy!
Share this article: